Kivy python-for-android getting it to work

After spending the whole day googling and trying to fix the errors
(the =./distribute was giving me a lot of errors), so here is the steps


I tried it on Mac, but it should work with all other operating systems
Requirements:
1-Torrent Application (if you want to download the torrent version).
2-Application to decompress .7Z format (I used EZ7Z for my Mac).
3-Virtual Box or VMware, (I tested it on VMware[I converted the vdi using VirtualBox command="VBoxManage clonehd Kivy_Python_for_android.vdi target.vmdk --format VMDK
" and I forget where did I get this command from :D])


1-Go to Kivy website and download the VM from the download section, (I tried the .torrent file to download the VM since it around 1GB).
2-download the latest Kivy by running the command "git clone https://github.com/kivy/python-for-android.git"

The rest is straight forward from the Kivy website.


Comments

Popular Posts